The 29th Guadalajara International Film Festival is pleased to invite you to attend to our next edition that will take place from March 21st to the 30th of 2014.
In the last years FICG through the Industry Section has consolidated its efforts to promote filmmaking in Latin America, Spain and Portugal.
- 5,000 Industry Delegates.
- More than 4,500 Buyers and Sales Agents from around the World.
- More than 4,000 Companies have gathered in our Industry Activities.
In addition, around 200 film projects in development or post production status have been submitted as part of the Ibero-American Film Co-production Meeting and Guadalajara Construye. Close to half of these projects have been successfully concluded and many of them have received important International Film Awards.
In 2014, FICG29 will offer the following Industry Activities:
- 12th Guadalajara Film Market
- Video Library with the most recent Ibero-American productions
- Exhibition area for the Audiovisual Industry
- Short Up!!! A space devoted to the industry's short films
- X Ibero-American Film Co-production Meeting, for projects in development
- Edition 2014 of Guadalajara Film Market & Producers Network
- Guadalajara Construye 8, for films in the postproduction stage
Activities will take place at the Festival headquarters in an atmosphere conducive to meet and communicate with directors, producers, distributors, buyers, sales agents, and experts in the field. Year after year, we are proud to corroborate that this scenario has contributed to strengthen the cultural exchanges in a unique commercial atmosphere in Latin America.